8th edition of the Cross-Border Job Happening, JUST RECRUIT !
THE CROSS-BORDER JOB HAPPENING is a tool for the employment and the social and economic development United Kingdom – Belgium – France on the exclusive area of the International Rail Hub of Calais Frethun.
What about the previous edition? There have been :
– An average of 1 000 visitors per edition
– 100 professional participants (managers, human resources managers, developers, counselors,…)
Participate in the 8th edition of the Cross-Border Job Happening and :
– Meet a large pools of qualified, potential and motivated candidates from the Opal Coast
– Display and distribute your job, internship and apprenticeship offers
– Conduct on-the-spot interviews
– Meet and network with other corporations, recruiters and professionals in the field from the 3 countries.
Increase your company and brand awareness :
– Through the regional media coverage
– On the Cross Border Jobs Fair website, it will include a description of your company, with a link destination to your company website.
– On the social networks pages from our partners.
The Cross-Border Job Happening: a first step towards professional exchanges!
If you want to get more information or ti inscribe your company, please contact :
Mme Sonia Germain – email@example.com
Participation fee per company is 50€ and covers lunch for 2 people, soft drinks, Wi-Fi access and a 7,5m2 booth.